"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am."

-Brian Andreas

Thursday, February 5, 2009

the big 2!

I can't write much, I'm at work, but I just wanted to take a time out to say...

GO ME!

2 years ago today I entered treatment. 2 years ago today my recovery journey began.

Today I have 2 years.

GO ME!

except for one minor detail... I missed my therapy appointment today.

oops!


but I still got 2 years!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go JJ! I am so proud of you and I am so thankful to God and for all the people in your life that have helped you along the journey of recovery. I am very thankful as I celebrate February 5, your recovery and the beautiful YOU that keeps blooming more and more.
I love you, Ma