"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am."

-Brian Andreas

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Never...





After growing up a preacher's kid and graduating from college, there are 2 things I said I would never do...



I said I would never go back to school.

And I would never never go into ministry.


I start classes next Week at Moody Bible Institute for the graduate program in Intercultural Studies.


Hah!


God has a sense of humor... and has recently reminded me of a childhood friend I should have learned a lesson from...


"NEVER SAY NEVER!"




Thank you, Fievel. I can't wait to see what happens when we go West!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! How are your classes?!? I'm so excited for you!

And it's true, God seems to like irony...

I always said I would never got to community college, never take more than four years to get a BA, and never live in the suburbs.

HA!

Dan said...

First, I love that song.

Second, I said I wasn't going to be a pastor.

It just isn't worth saying "never," is it?