"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am."

-Brian Andreas

Monday, November 9, 2009

monday

misunderstood.

set my alarm for pm instead of am.

slept in my contacts... my eye is infected.

forgot how to fly.

my phone rang. thought it was you.

it wasn't.

doctor on wednesday.

therapist on thursday.

medication on every day.

bit my nails too low.

bought the wrong paint.

walked instead of ran.

stood instead of walked.

sat instead of stood.



because i sat...

stayed instead of left.



i would like a water pistol.

and a night cap.



today is over.

tomorrow is here.

i guess this is goodnight.

for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Monday, Monday - such tough days.
It sounded like a rough Monday.
How are you now? I love you Mondays and every day.
Much love,
Ma

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PJ said...

Hey JJ! I hear you! I have days like that and all I do is clean houses! I always ask God (most days, if I don't forget) to be my pilot before I get out of bed, and I still have days like that. Anyway, I like the idea of reminding me that I'm not the only one.

PJ