"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am."

-Brian Andreas

Sunday, March 16, 2008

AFRICA!!

I'm going to Africa!

June 15-30, 2008

with Global Family Rescue. www.globalfamilyrescue.org

and in a nut shell... I need help!!

I'm trying to raise $3,000 before then. All donations made to Global Family Rescue (in my name) are tax deductible.

Please send any financial help to... Global Family Rescue
PO Box 529
Wheaton, IL 60189

and any spiritual help (i.e. prayer)... send that straight to God. Pray specifically that I wouldn't catch Malaria and have my arms amputated. I'm super excited about going to Uganda and helping orphans and widows, but I really love playing the guitar, and I don't think I would be very good without any arms. I'm just being honest with fears that cross my mind.

I'll write more about this later, I just wanted to get the word out... PLEEEASE HELP!!!

PAY, PAY, PAY!! .... Oh... I mean... PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my word - PLEASE tell me the "no arms" thing was a direct connection to what i told u susan told me the other day!! PLEASE tell me u are that amazingly hillarious... PLEASE!!!!
and yes... it's me, anonymous again!

J Joy B said...

YES... direct connection...

and YES... I am that amazingly hilarious!

Shelley said...

Prayers for you always.
love ya!