"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am."

-Brian Andreas

Saturday, May 3, 2008

BLAGH!

I know if I could just write I would feel better... but I don't know what to write about. I feel like I am swimming in a pool of my own thoughts and I don't know how to sort through them all. Actually, I'm not even swimming... I'm drowning. I can't keep up. I want to express them but I don't know how to get them out of me... or me out of them.

BLAGH! I feel like that's all that will come out. And it feels good for a second, because at least something came out, but it's not enough. It's enough to catch my breath... but that's as far as it goes. With that one breath I muster up the energy to keep trying to sort through it all, but never really making any progress, I think I'm just prolonging the process.

And now I feel numb, and I think I will leave it at that. I'm too tired to write. I'm too tired to think. I'm just too tired.

No comments: