"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am."

-Brian Andreas

Sunday, November 18, 2007

silence

My heart is broken and I don't know why.



I feel an emptiness. An emptiness that I assume "Christians" are not supposed to feel because God is supposed to fill them. None the less, here I find myself... a "Christian," deeply in love with God, yet still alone and still broken hearted.



I know, I know... God promises to fill me. It's not that I don't think He doesn't, it's that I don't feel it, which unfortunately God never promised I would.



It seems like almost everytime I blog I'm feeling down, but I guess that's just when I feel inspired to write. I do have good days, and one of these days I'm hoping to feel that inspiration on a good day, but for now this is all I can do to medicate my loneliness.



My mind is blank, but I guess I'm hoping that if I keep typing, something that makes sense will pop out.







I got nothing.







I'm going to face my fear and sit in silence.

No comments: