"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am."

-Brian Andreas

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

on that note...

God blesses faithfulness. He responds to it, He acts on it, and He blesses it. Over and over and over Jesus says "because of your faith, you will be healed." Not because of what you have done or how you prayed or what you tithed, but because of your faith. That's it. That's all.

I know for a fact that God is going to bless this girl... the one I previously wrote about. I know for a fact that God is good and He is going to bless her faithfulness to Him. And I know for a fact that God is so excited for her because He is going to blow her away with the plans and promises he has for her life.

She has the opportunity to settle, and in all honesty, that would be the easiest thing to do... for anybody, not just her. But she has chosen something more, and I pray for her continual strength to stick with that decision. And I pray for God's blessing on her life as she choses God over her flesh.

Girl, just wait, you thought you already knew, but God is going to shock you with just how much He loves you. And in turn, you are going to shock the world with how good, how faithful, and how big your God is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sometimes I come here to read this so that I can remind myself that what I'm doing is right.

Thanks JJ!