"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am."

-Brian Andreas

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

the wall

I feel like I can't breath.

My heart is broken and I feel like I can't breath.

People want me to tell stories about my trip to Africa, but I don't even know how. All I can do is stare at the wall.

I stare at the wall and I think about all I have seen and all I have done, or not done, and all I have experienced. I sit and I think about these things and I just stare. Even as I write this I spend more time staring at the screen than actually typing anything.

I don't know what to say. I don't know where to start. I don't know how to process it all.

Some people try to get other people to understand what they've been through and seen just by explaining all of it, knowing that even that won't do the reality of it justice.

I'm not even going to try.

Why? Because I think sometimes a lack of words speaks volumes... and this is one of those times.

Hear me loud and clear as I say...





















.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

It all seems surreal, and I know there are no words for it.

I am so glad I could help you just a little bit to get there financially, and a lot in prayer.

Take your time, real friends wait.

Jaimie's Life Adventures said...

Lets get together soon. When you are ready. I am sorry for your sorrow. I understand, some. If I can help in any way, please let me know. You are in my prayers! Lotsa love to you!