"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am."

-Brian Andreas

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dad...

I met a man in Africa... and he's wonderful, and brilliant, and we're getting married...




They call him Billy...







He's the real reason I couldn't leave. Before you say no, hear me out...
we both have a heart for Africa, he's got a great job cutting grass, and we both have the same interest in food...
How soon can you be here?

2 comments:

Kathy Jarman said...

JJ, you are so funny! I am enjoying reading your blogs throughout your journey. Please know that you have been and continue to be in my prayers. May the Lord keep revealing Himself to you and allowing your precious heart and love to be poured out to all the people you encounter. God bless you JJ!!! KathyJ

Shelley said...

He is sooooo cute JJ! You two make a great looking couple!