"I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am."

-Brian Andreas

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

one hour

it took me forever just to load these photos... so now i am going to bed...

and this is what i will be thinking about as i lay in my bed, under my mosquito net, reflecting on the day...

this one hour...

all of this...

in just one hour...

how is it possible that a life can completely change in only one hour?

I love these kids.

I was made to sing to them... but more so, to sing with them...















Thank you, Lord, for this one hour... one of many like this... but for today, thank you for this one.

5 comments:

Dan-the-Man said...

Good on ya' for bloggin' wit' panache!

Anonymous said...

JJ - I am really proud of you!! It is very cool to see you with all the kids. Love it! I'm one of your big fans! Dave

pam h said...

JJ, love is flowing through you all over those kids!!! Bless you!

Candy Girl said...

JJ -
I know Chris and Debbie from Liberal - and connected to your blog from theirs...I am truly impressed by your honesty - I want to jump on a plane and head to Africa right now because of your words and service. Thank you for being the hands and feet of Christ to those in Uganda.
Blessings, Candice Anderson

Anonymous said...

Hi JJ~
Wow, you are so sweet and so loving. I am sure that those children are just as
crazy about you. You are giving them something beautiful and precious...
you.
It's easy to see why my kids love you so much.
Love,Vicky Clinkert